
We spent from Dec. 2-5, 2008 at Rose Wagner watching our "Baby Girl" dance as Molly Mouse's Ballet Friend. Our little girl is the 3rd mouse from the left.

Here she is without her mouse head.

It is such a great joy that she brings to our hearts when she preforms.

We also had the Days come and see her perform on 12/2/08. They are such great friends!

PoPo also spent from the Dec. 1-7, 2008 to help us make practices and performances since Tony and I had to work. Ah-Goon was able to get the day off on Friday to see his favorite grand-daughter perform on stage. Such proud grand-parents!
2 comments:
Anastasia did a good job performing every night. She had to work so hard to do her homework and also perform at night. It was hard work but I think Anastasia loved it.
I wish I knew you Anastasia was in this play...I would love to come see her sometime. Let me know when she has another performance!
Post a Comment